This recipe is a very easy to make, and still delicious! We have some of our delicious Baked Beans and Skinless Hot Dogs on hand, and ready for you to make this Fourth of July weekend!
Baked Bean Cheese Hot Dog Bake
1 qt. Edgewood Locker Baked Beans
1 can classic refrigerated pizza crust
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
8 Edgewood Locker skinless hot dogs
2 tablespoons butter
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon parsley flakes
1. Heat oven to 375°. Spread Edgewood Locker baked beans evenly in 9”x13” greased baking dish. Put in oven while oven preheats. Heat beans until they reach in internal temp of 150°F.
2. Unroll dough on large cutting board. Sprinkle cheese and cut into 8 long strips. Roll each Edgewood Locker hot dog up in 1 strip of pizza crust. Place cheese dogs on top of baked beans.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is light golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, in small microwavable cup, microwave butter until melted. Stir in garlic powder and parsley.
5. Remove baking dish from oven. Brush on top of each cheese dog with butter mixture. Serve immediately.