Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay out bacon on a baking sheet with a cooling rack inside of it. The cooling rack will allow the grease to drip off of the bacon while it cooks, and will also help to make the bacon cook and crisp evenly. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on how crisp you like your bacon. Pull out of oven, and dry on paper towels when done. Enjoy!
Baking Bacon definitely has it’s perks!
- It cooks flat!
- The Bacon doesn’t need flipped!
- No grease burns on your skin, or stains on your clothes!
- Grease does not splatter all over your stove, making cleanup a breeze!
- Free up space on your stovetop for other foods!
- While the bacon’s in the oven cooking , you can be working on other things!