ON YOUR TOUR
On your tour you’ll learn the story of the Edgewood Locker and how it started with Tom and Joan Kerns in 1966. Since then, two of their sons (Terry and Jim) joined the family business as well as 4 grandchildren, (Katie, Baili, Payson and Luke) to make it a three-generation operation. Your tour will take you through all of our processing departments including packaging, sausage, cutting and trimming, slaughter, sanitation areas, and end in our retail store. Our retail store front is home to countless awards from over the years, which displays our commitment to produce quality products.
- Tours available Monday-Friday between 8am and 3pm. *Subject to change during Deer Season*
- The Edgewood Locker tours are free to all.
- Hair nets/hats are required.
- Closed toed shoes are preferred.
- Your tour will take 30-45 minutes depending on group size.
Please call the Edgewood Locker at 563-928-6814 OR fill out the form below.
We’re excited to share our process with you!